Thursday, January 8, 2009

January Kit Sneak Peeks!!!!

Heather at www.3scrappyboys.com has put up some sneak peeks of the January kits!!!! This is the preview of the MAIN KIT ADDON!!! WOW!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this kit!! Ideas are already racing through my head!!!



And here are some pics of the MAIN KIT!!! Again -WOW!! AND YIPPEE!!!!!





I can't wait to see the Stamp Club Pictures and the TRIO KIT!!! Heather always brings us such AWESOME kits!!!!! And the design team does such a great job creating with them!! I'll share some creations here once I get these kits in my hands!! Until then I'm going to go through my pictures and pick out the perfect ones to go with these kits!!!

And not sure why the pictures are so small but you can see more at www.3scrappyboys.com

No comments: