Friday, January 23, 2009

DIGITAL FREEBIE! Chipboard Alpha

Okay so I haven't designed digital kits in a while but I'm really getting into digital again. It really is relaxing and I LOVE the results!!! Anyway I designed this Chipboard Alpha like 2 years ago and recently found it again so to speak!!
SO thought I'd share with anyone interested in it!!


You can download it HERE!

Here are a few digi layouts I've done recently:

THIS One was for a blog challenge at www.the-lilypad.com and I WON!!! I was super thrilled about that!!




Another one using stuff from www.the-lilypad.com I love these pics of Tanner and his bear!




And here is one more with Tanner! These are photos taken of him on picture day! Isn't he just adorable?




Did this one the other day after visiting www.dailydigi.com They were featuring Miss Shabby Jenn and I picked up her ROCK STAR kit! It is SUPER!! The boys were playing Guitar Hero and it was perfect for this photo of Derrik on the drums!




And these 3 were created using kits from Sweet Blossom Designs. Sara has some super cute kits!! I love her Boys World and Boys Club!! They are freebies on her blog! I also used her Happiness kit for the layout of Jade. She is having a CT call and I tried out! Fingers crossed!!!!





No comments: