Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Kit with Scraptique Boutique!

A fun 2 page layout using supplies from the October kit and the Add-on kit! These kits are fabulous and are great for all kinds of photos! From parties, fall festivals, and halloween parties! Even great for all those dress - up photos!



And here is a great tip: If you want to get more photos on a layout (for instance this layout alone has 16 photos!!) then print a few wallet size! I used my litle ...4x6 photo printer and printed 12 of the photos a 2 x 2 3/4 size. This allowed me to get ALL of my favorite photos from the event on ONE layout! This may seem like a lot of photos on one layout but from looking at the layout you can see there is still plenty of room for journaling and fun embellishments! I challenge you to do the same! Print out some wallet size photos and get more on the page!

Visit Lanita's facebook page here to order your kit!!

No comments: