Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A new venture!!!

So I have officially started my own business! I am a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers.

For those of you who have not heard of Heritage Makers let me tell you more about it! Heritage Makers is an online DIGITAL scrapbooking company! You can create storybooks in mere days using templates and their online Studio software! And you can create MORE than just storybooks! You can make custom canvas's, cards, layouts, playing cards, posters and more! AND you get to create it and every project is FULLY customizable.

You can see more by visiting my website here:
www.heritagemakers.com/sarawise

From there you can create a FREE Basic account and have a look around! And if you'd like to get started creating I would love to get you signed up with Club HM! A FANTASTIC way to save money on all your publishing needs all year long!

Invest in your memories!!!

No comments: