Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!!

So my good news for the week is that we found out yesterday we are having a BOY!!! (yes - this makes 4!!) Excited but outnumbered! LOL!!! Mike of course is so excited! He's hoping for a Hockey Team I think! LOL! August 31st is our due date and I'm counting down the days! Can't wait!!

So on the digital scrapping front I'd like to share a layout I did with Sara's new kit called MY HEART!! You can now purchase this kit in her store for $3.00 which is an AMAZING price!!





Stacey also has a new kit out called T is for Teenager! This kit had a lot of fun goodies in it!! Here is her kit and my layout with it:




Vicki has a new kit out too! Her kit is called A DAY WITH YOU and you can get it from her blog!







Look for a new template tomorrow and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!!!!!!

No comments: