Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New digi kits by Sweet Blossom Designs

Sara has been hard at work creating some gorgeous kits!!! (yes my name is Sara too so it's a bit confusing! LOL! I guess I'll call her Sara B! basically I don't want anyone thinking I'm talking about myself in third person! LOL!! HA!)

Here is one called Fresh Ideas. It is actually a collab with all the gals at the new : Scrap that Idea store!!! It's so fun!!! I love the color scheme! These gals: Vicki, Stacey, Sara and Mel have been hard at work with their new store! So be sure to check it out!!



Here are 2 layouts I have created with this AWESOME kit!!





Sara's new kit in the store is called Spring is in the Air. Here is the kit:



I'll show you my layouts using this kit once they are posted on her blog - Sweet Blossom Designs.

No comments: