Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cricut Fun!!!!

I have made the team at BITTEN BY THE BUG!!! A fun cricut blog that is hosted by the aweome Regina Easter! THIS BLOG is really awesome! A collection of ideas using the various cricut cartridges that are out there! And I am super excited to be able to be challenged to use my Cricut!!! I have the Cricut Expressions so all of my creations will be made with that. So be sure to stop by and see all of the ideas this team will come up with! I am sure it will inspire you to pull out your cricut as well! I'll also be posting my creations here after each challenge is posted there!

3 comments:

Dettao said...

Congratulations! thanks for telling us about this blog. I really need to use mine more than I do. I bookmarked it and will be following along.

Gabrielle said...

How fun! I am amazed at everything the Cricut does!

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

Hey girl. Ihaven't talked to ya since the 2peas days lol. How are ya? I still have my art journal ya made for me lol.