Thursday, April 12, 2012

I love my Job and a new BLOG!

I LOVE my job!! I am so fortunate to make money doing something I love. I am a Personal Publishing Consultant with Heritage Makers, an online digital publishing company where you can create custom digital scrapbooks using a state of the art web based interface. It's an amazing concept of preserving heritage and I love helping others do it.

 Before I became a Heritage Makers consultant I had boxes of photos that sat in my scraproom. Sure I did layouts every now and then and was slowly finishing up a few books but now my photos have come to life in beautiful digital storybooks that are making a difference in my family. I am blessed to be able to help others do the same and teach them digital scrapbooking through the unique and user friendly system that Heritage Makers offers. I am grateful for the opportunity to grow and learn so much about myself as well as have found a great new hobby . . . digital storybooking!!!

 I became a consultant in September of 2011 and I have LOVED every moment of it so far! From the workshops to the one-on-ones to getting my own completed books in the mail it is all wonderful! I am sure that you are going to LOVE it just as much as I do!



 I created a new BLOG so that I can share with you how it works, how you can become the heritage maker in your home and so I can share my passion about this incredible company and their AMAZING products! Visit my new blog here: TANGIBLE STORIES!


Please take some time to look over all of the links provided there and feel free to sign up for a FREE Heritage Makers account! In the future look for posts on how to sort your digital photos, how to create with them, ideas and more! I look forward to helping you turn your photos into TANGIBLE storybooks your families will love and cherish!

 --Sara

No comments: