Saturday, October 2, 2010

4 boys and a fresh start!!

You know when it's been a while since you write in your diary and you feel the need sometimes to explain to yourself in this diary why it's been so long since you've written? LOL! I totally feel like that right now! But you know it always feels so silly even when I write it in a diary! So we'll make a long story short and just say I've had another kiddo and life just took over!!! So we have another little boy in our home! And it's been a blast! He is the sweetest little thing. ANd it's nice to see that my other 3 boys are totally accepting of him!! Here are my boys:



So my fresh start is that I'm going to start anew with this blog and totally run with it! I've always wanted to but never really made it a priority. I've got it penciled in on my calendar and everything! (GO ME!!) So we'll see if I can stick with it! I'm totally excited about all the AMAZING design teams I'm on and want to share their designs here. So without any further ado let's get started shall we???


I'm on 3 amazing digital design teams at SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS. Totally LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the gals there!!! I design for Julie Billinglsey, Eva Kipler, and Darcy Baldwin! Now as some of you might know Sweet Shoppe Designs comes out with new goodies for the store every Saturday. AND did you know on the release day all new items are 20% off? And with today being Saturday you have to see what they've come up with!!!

Julie Billingsley teamed up with Traci Reed this week for an incredibly fun Halloween kit!! It's bright and cheery! Called Scary Confectionary.

Here is a layout I created with it:



EVA Kipler teamed up with Shawna Clingerman to create a fun kit called In this moment:


Here's a layout I created with their kit:


And last but certainly not least is Darcy Baldwin! She creates AMAZING fonts and she came out with a new font called DJB Joan as well as a template set that is super fun!



The 2 layouts I have already posted were using these templates from Darcy! Here is another layout using her templates:


And here is a layout using her font DJB JOAN:



SO what are you waiting for?? Pick up these amazing kits, templates and more!! Their store is jam packed with goodies!! AND if you're thinking you'd like a discount then try out their AMAZING and FUN challenges! You can get up to 40% off in the store by fully participating! CHECK IT OUT HERE!


HAPPY SCRAPPIN'! I'm off to play with some fun new goodies I picked up today!! (P.S. look for some new templates from me coming soon!)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh I just love your style and work!!