Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Friday!!!

So wow have I been slacking on my blog lately!!! i have a new template to share and will be posting that tomorrow!!!! Just wanted to pop on and apologize for my absence! Been sick, and then busy, and now trying to play catch up with everything since I've been sick and such! BUT tomorrow I'll have a lot to post about!!! Have some digi kits to feature, some pics to share, and of course a nEW FREEBIE template!!!!!!!

But for now here is a CONTEST I just read about!!! Not sure how many of you have a cricut and/or a cuttlebug but man this contest is amazing!!!!

Win $1,000 at TheCuttlebugSpot.com!

I have just discovered that The Cuttlebug Spot is having a contest - "The Journey to 1,000"! They are trying to reach 1,000 followers by the end of July and need your help. To enter all you have to do is go to their site, sign up as follower and complete a few easy steps and you could win a $1,000 gift certificate to Custom Crops (www.CustomCrops.com)! GO NOW and check it out at www.TheCuttlebugSpot.com

Good luck to all who enter!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: