Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, Monday!

Time to update the old blog!! (hehehe) So bad at this! I have been putting together our school yearbook and I have just sent it off to the printers!! YIPPEE!!! THen I'm going to paste the sheets onto their sheets and send them off to the Yearbook Printing company!! SO Wednesday marks the END of this journey!!! I AM THRILLED!!! It came together really well!!! And I can't wait to see what it is going to look like when it's printed and bound!!! I will take photos for sure!!!

And now that this yearbook is off my back I can SCRAP again!!!! YAHOO!! I have been in yearbook mode for SOOOO stinkin long! It will be fun to just scrap!! We are going to Hawaii March 19th!! I AM soooo looking forward to it! Just thrilled! So until the 19th I really don't have much on my plate and I am going to love it!!!

1 comment:

Preece Family said...

I want to come to!!!! You have fun!!!